60 Main Street, Howth, Co. Dublin
(1) Demolition of existing function room, and existing house on site both currently in use as offices.
(2) Construction of two new buildings consisting of 38 residential apartments and 1 commercial unit.
(3) 14 x 1 bed units, 22 x 2 bed units, 2x 3 bed units, all with own door access.
(4) Proposed building to rear of site, 3- storey, part 4-storey structure over basement. Comprising of 33 apartment units, basement level with 38 parking spaces. 110 bike parking spaces, plant rooms and bin stores.
(5) Proposed building to front of site to be 3 storey building comprising of commercial unit at ground floor level, 2 apartments at first floor level (1 x 1 bed unit and 1 x 2 bed unit) and 1 x 3 bed apartment at second floor level.
(6) Landscaped community open space for all apartments at ground floor level.
(7) Also to include all associated, excavation, drainage and all associated works necessary to facilitate the development.
Applicant: JM Dunluce Ltd
Registration Date: 10 August 2021
Due date to submit observations: 13 Sep 2021